- Executive Board Meeting
- Executive Board will meet at OFNHP office, 2045 SE Ankeny. ........ read more
- CPK Contract Drop & Site Visit
- OFNHP Leadership to visit CPK campus to drop off new ........ read more
- Call Center Steward Council
- Fourth Wednesdays Noon-4pm EIN LLA ........ read more
Click Here for Full Calendar of Events
The Oregon Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals (OFNHP) represents more than 3,000 nurses and healthcare professionals in the states of Oregon and Washington. More than 100 are registered nurses (RNs) at Providence Milwaukie Hospital. Most OFNHP members are employees of Kaiser Permanente (KP).
KP Bargaining Units include: over 1400 RNs, including over 700 inpatient RNs; approximately 115 registered dental hygienists (RDH); approximately 440 TECH employees working in 30 different job classifications; approximately 120 LAB PROS comprised of Medical Technologists, Cytogenetics Technologists, Cytotechnologists; and more than 600 PRO members working in a variety of 22 different job classifications.
Local 5017 is in the healthcare division of American Federation of Teachers (AFT) which represents more than 70,000 members in 100 locals in 18 states and territories. Nationally, AFT represents 1.4 million members. The union is an affiliate of the AFL-CIO.